of⋅fi⋅cious [uh-fish-uhs] – adjective
|1.||objectionably aggressive in offering one's unrequested and unwanted services, help, or advice; meddlesome: an officious person.|
|2.||marked by or proceeding from such forwardness: officious interference.|
It is Not anyone's business;
- If you spend more than you need to
- If you are unprepared for Land Transfer Taxes
- If your lawyer explains you need an extra $12,000 to close
- If you are uninformed about Development and Levy Charges
- If you are unaware of rebates from First Time Buyer Programs
- If you didn't research the history of a house
- If you selected 5 year fixed funding on a 180 day renovation
- if you neglected to understand that CMHC fee was prepaid and portable
- If you did not look at the recent sales values of a complex
- If you rejected a home inspection on a condo and the ceilings leaked
- If you didn't consider your view could be obliterated by the new building
- If you decide to Buy a Condo next door to the Island Airport Approach Runway
- if you decide to Buy a Suite beside the 60' by 40' LCD Billboard on the 4th floor
- If you want the view overlooking the garbage bins
- If you want to be lied to about the super prices You can get for your place...
Other wise I am pleased to help you. I can point out the lessons that a 20 year career of looking at properties has provided, have someone in your corner, or go it alone. If your home is worth $325K I will tell you. Not brag and embellish that I can get you $399K only to grind you for 6 months of emotional energy to [pretend] tell you that the market does not support your price but if we wait till 2012.... I will also tell you about the fish/tobacco/hockey gym bag smells and the rooms that need paint and broadloom. We will discuss if you want a stager to come in and help you organize and present your home. Do we want a PRE - Inspection report?
Price it on the dollar because Buyers shopping on line are looking at $350 to $400k. Your "clever" retail concept of $349,995, Could have been the best price for a fast sale but no body SAW you because you missed half the Buying eyes.
If you have time for Coffee; I have a magic Tim's Card, but my office has internet access, dual screens and printers for immediate handouts and takeaways. Oh, I also make house calls.
Your comments are always invited. 2010 will be very exciting.