Here are Marketing Questions To Ask The Real Estate Agent Who Is Offering To List Your Property For Sale. With almost 90% of property buyers searching online for real estate, you'll likely be best served by an agent who understands modern Real Estate web marketing techniques.
- Can you create a single property website for my property? Will it be syndicated? Will this site include a video of the property? Will the video be on Youtube? How about some other video sharing sites?
- How often will you repost to Craig’s List? Will your Craig’s list ads divert that juicy Craig’s traffic to more effective lead capture points?
- How many Facebook ad impressions do you plan to purchase for the property? How will they be targeted?
- Which keywords will you target as part of the Google adwords and/or Bing campaigns you run for the property?
- Will you post my property to your blog and update your readership at least twice/month with open houses etc?
- Will you create a Twitter account or the property? Will it automatically follow other twitterers in the area and invite them to take a look at my listing?
- What kind of camera will you use to take the pics of my property? How many photos of my home do you intend to post on the web?
- Can I see the MLS description you plan to write for the property before we execute a listing agreement?
- Are you willing to notify the 10 agents who have the most recent sales on properties closest to my property about the listing?
- Which social networks will your blog posts about my listing syndicate to? How many total people do you have on your friends/fans/followers lists?
- Will I be able to access web analytics for the various sites where my listing appears? Can you set me up to be able to view these visitors in real time? Can I send your presentation online to my address book of contacts?
- Are you willing to provide a Satisfaction Guarantee?
If you like the items mentioned, feel free to contact me at 647 218 2414 to answer these and any more questions for you. Who am I? Google me.