Monday, February 16, 2009

Buyer Registration System Toronto

The Toronto real estate Board maintains a sytem called Buyer Registration (BRS) that permits other agent to view the clients that I have posted as wanting a particular home or neighbourhood.

With these times of more sellers than Buyer's (Buyers Market and the inevitable Buyers Strike) agents who use this system can contact me to discuss the seller's motivation, new pricing, motivation and need to sell.

As a Buyer under contract, I can legally pass all this information on to you, just as it was when the prices were creeping upwards. The Seller was entitled all the details they could find out about you. This leverage is now in your favour!



Put my 19 years of real estate experience into your corner. Have a look at what other clients have to say. I welcome your call.

Twitter/dpylyp

No comments: