The developer, Dunpar Homes, said each unit was worth between $500,000 and $625,000 and that most had already been sold.
In 2007, when the site held just an empty field, the townhouse complex proposal drew ire from neighbours, who thought the units too dense and too tall. On Monday night, they stood on the sidewalk and watched the units burn. Missisauga News
- The Builder, once they have had a few days to regroup from this tragic event will have a number of isssues to decide.
- Are they able to conclude the project at the price, time and material quoted and contracted?
- Will extensions be permitted?
- Will they merely cancell everyone's contract and start reselling the units again?
- I would think that existing contract holders would have the first right on the same unit.