Sunday, February 23, 2014

Will you believe I can deliver what I promise?

There is a new business model you can see @ banks or insurance brokers. Its the professional application taker. They fill out the required forms, enter the data, smile and nod, agree with you, then send you an email saying they can't help or something else is wrong with your file. No explanation or solution is provided. The problems you've got left, are probably the difficult ones. 

We all want to find discount answers to our problems. Find the solution that's guaranteed to work, takes little time and even less effort. Of course, problems that lend themselves to bargain solutions have already been solved. What we're left with are the problems that take ridiculous amounts of effort, untold resources and the bravery to attempt something we have never done before; that might not work. Knowing this before we start will help you allocate the right resources... or choose not to start at all. 

This problem, might not be worth the effort it's going to take. If it is, then you need to pay up. I work on a contingency basis. I am paid upon successful completion of the sale and I cover all the marketing expenses. We should talk, otherwise you are with a professional application taker. Not many answers there.



The Most important question.  It's not:

  • Is my price low enough? 


  • Is it reliable enough?


  • Do I offer enough?


  • Am I promising enough? 


  • No, the most important question in marketing something to someone who hasn't purchased it before is;  "Do you trust me enough to believe my promises?"
    Without that, you have nothing.

    No comments: