Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Live Laugh Play in Toronto

Found this Search On Tool from Google online and absolutely think it is better than sliced bread to display what marketing can do to promote your home for sale.




If you purchase a home with the David Pylyp Team you are entitled to the 1.35% interest rate mortgage available from Astrum Financial This could mean a savings to you of 60 to 90 basis points on the type of mortgage you select. Specific Program Details are available here. If you would like to meet with me; I would be pleased either to have you visit my offices at Square One; 4310 Sherwoodtowne Blvd., Mississauga, or I could come and visit with you.

I look forward to your calls.

2 comments:

Karim Kanji said...

how did you make this video?

David Pylyp said...

I would be pleased and delighted to show you.

All you need is content about yourself that is RANKED online bu Google. If you are being found it is DO able.

Just Call me!